Presentation of the Latvian foreign and security policy Yearbook 2022
The Latvian Institute of International Affairs is honored and happy to invite you to the presentation and discussion of the annual Latvian foreign and security policy Yearbook 2022, held on January 26, 2022, 12:00 - 13:15, online at www.liia.lv, LSM, and LIIA Facebook account. Ask your questions via Sli.do, event code: #YB2022.
- Andris Sprūds, Director of the Latvian Institute of International Affairs and Professor at Riga Stradiņš University.
- Edgars Rinkēvičs, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia.
- Rihards Kols, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Saeima.
- Valdis Zatlers, Latvian President (2007 - 2011);
- Gunda Reire, Advisor to the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia and Director of the Center for International Studies;
- Mārtiņš Vargulis, Researcher at the Latvian Institute of International Affairs.
Moderator: Sintija Broka, Researcher at the Latvian Institute of International Affairs and Editor of the volume.
- Reinhard Krumm, Director at the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung Baltic States.
The Latvian Foreign and Security Policy Yearbook 2022 aims to examine and evaluate various spheres of Latvia’s foreign and security policy. It looks at what has been achieved in 2021 and draws up development scenarios for 2022, informing the public and offering recommendations to Latvian policymakers.
The project is supported by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, Parliament of the Republic of Latvia, and Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung.
Published 17 January 2022