Livestream: Riga Dialogue public discussion: "Who Is Who in the New European Neighborhood?"
Within the framework of the annual Riga Dialogue, the Latvian Institute of International Affairs, in cooperation with Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Baltic states and the European Commission Representation in Latvia and in partnership with the European Leadership Network, invites you to join the public discussion: "Who Is Who in the New European Neighborhood?" that will take place on April 3 from 17:00 -18:30 at Hotel Bergs, Elizabetes street 83/85, Riga.
The European Neighborhood has experienced dramatic changes in the past year. Russia's continued attacks on Ukraine keep altering the outlook of Europeans on the countries next to the EU and in cooperation with them. The aim of this "Riga Dialogue 2023" discussion is to identify irreparably damaged partnerships and ascertain the future of new friendships.
• Nils SCHMID, Foreign policy spokesman for the Social Democratic Party (SPD) and member of the Bundestag;
• Jari VILEN, Finnish diplomat and former Minister of Foreign Trade and European Affairs of Finland;
• Velina TCHAKAROVA, Founder of For a Conscious Experience (FACE), Former Director of the Austrian Institute for European and Security Policy;
• Mikheil JANELIDZE, Former First Deputy Prime Minister of Georgia;
• Mykola KAPITONENKO, Associate Professor at the Institute of International Relations of Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University (online).
• Kārlis BUKOVSKIS, Director of the Latvian Institute of International Affairs.
Published 03 April 2023